Friday, September 11, 2009

Black Beetles - Part 1

Black Beetle by Dan Brereton
Hello Pulp friends :)

as I was mentioning earlier, I received some unexpected surprises at this past weekend Dragon*Con. No, I am not talking of the Power Woman who turned out to be a dude ;). I am referring to some tributes to my Black Beetle drawn by a couple of artists who I have a huge admiration for and that I am honored to call friends :)

Let's start first with the awesome Dan Brereton, of Nocturnals fame. He did a quick sketch of BB and I took a little time this morning to put some colors on it. Hope you guys dig the drawing as much I did :)

It's always cool to see my own creation drawn by artists whose work I admire, like it happened in the past with Steve Epting and Dave Flora, among others.

Stay tuned tomorrow for part.2.

Cheers,
Francesco

All images © 2009 respective Creators.
BLACK BEETLE & COLT CITY created by, ™ and © 2009 Francesco Francavilla

No comments: