Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Galactic Adventures

Galactic Adventures
Hello, Pulp Friends,

first let me apologize for missing this past Pulp Sunday but I was attending Dragon*Con and didn't have chance to work on an old time radio show.
To make up for it, expect a week full of Pulpiness (some from the Con itself).

Let's start today with this cover I did for a role game book for a UK based game company.
This is the first of 4 covers commissioned by them.
Hope you guys dig it :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2009 Francesco Francavilla.
"Galactic Adventures in the Fourth DImension of the Forbidden Zone" © 2009 Killer B Games.

10 comments:

BobbyNash said...

Love it! Great seeing you at Dragon Con. I hope you had a great show.

Bobby

Craig Zablo said...

This is going to be a fun week... we're off to a great start!

Jake said...

Very cool. I like the light saber...I mean electric sword. I heard you were hanging out with my friend Maurice. I should have went to Dragon Con!

SIMON said...

I love this!

Francesco Francavilla said...

Bobby: great to see you too :) Show was way bigger than past years for sure :)
Craig: thank you! :)
Jake: you should have come :) And I could have given you the goodies you know ;)
Simon: Thanks! :D

Cheers,
Francesco

rory said...

Cool!This color palette works so well with your style!

Greg said...

Wow, that's amazing work, I've been trying to get back into your work on this blog after several months of computer problems, so I understand if you've forgotten me, but I'm glad to see you're still doing your usual amazing work. Hope all is well.
Greg

Francesco Francavilla said...

Rory: it does, that's why I keep using it ;) Thank you! :)
Greg: I haven't forgotten about you at all. I am sorry to hear about the pc issues (a big pain in the butt, I know) but I am glad you solved them and you are back here checking out my pulp stuff :) Welcome back! :D

Cheers,
Francesco

Honolulu Dogfight said...

This is the best thing ever! I very much love this picture Francesco.

Francesco Francavilla said...

Thank you George :D There is more on the way ;)

Cheers,
Francesco