Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Black Beetles - Part 4

Black Beetle by Evan Shaner

(part 3 being Simon's realistic take at our pulp masked hero I posted a couple of days ago).
This morning I woke up to find this beutiful rendition of the Black Beetle by the supertalented - and all around swell guy - Evan "Doc" Shaner.

Evan was already kind enough to send me, some time ago, a beutiful drawing depicting The Shadow, Green Hornet, and the Spider, a pulp trinity if you wish ;), (and he drew a Zorro on the envelope to make it even sweeter), so I was super happy to see him taking a stab at BB and the Kara Bocek's trio of baddies.
You can see more of Evan's beutiful work here.

Thank you, Evan, I owe you a few more drinks :)

Cheers,
Francesco

KARA BOCEK, BLACK BEETLE & COLT CITY created by, ™ and © 2009 Francesco Francavilla

No comments: