Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Fly (USA, 1958)

The Fly
(click on the above image for a bigger view experience)

Hello Pulp friends :)

as you all know by now, been (and will be) busy making some comics (Detective Comics for DC, Black Panther Man Without Fear for Marvel secret project for WIldstorm, and colors & covers for Green Hornet Year One) so I hope it's ok if I post this convention sketch of THE FLY I recently did at the Baltimore show for our Pulp Sunday (pulp horror is one of my favorite subjects here :))

Actually - since I finally downloaded the pictures from the show - how about I post a convention sketch every day all week? It's all good pulp :)
Pls lemme know and I will act accordingly :)

meanwhile I wish you all a wonderful Pulp Sunday!

Cheers,
Francesco

All images © 2010 Francesco Francavilla.

The Fly
(click on the above image for a bigger view experience)

4 comments:

James Clayton said...

"Help me!"

I love pulp horror. I love your art Francesco. It all sounds good to me... :D

Buck said...

Hey Francesco!

Love the work you've done and always look forward to seeing more!

Deka Black said...

Cool!

Chuck Wells said...

Now that's just all kinds of awesome!!