Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sherlock Holmes Year One #5 Cover

Sherlock Holmes Year One #5 Cover
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Hello Pulp Friends,

I can finally reveal my cover for the issue 5 of Sherlock Holmes Year One.
Hope you guys enjoy it :)

I also hope you guys picked up Detective Comics #874 this past Wed: it's the first of 2 issues written by mastermind Scott Snyder and entirely illustrated by me and both focus on Gordon and his "prodigal" son James Jr.
Critics and fans seem to LOVE it, so if you haven't picked up yet, please do so: it really is a good read :)
Also I will be at ECCC this next weekend: details coming soon, but if you are attending, pls feel free to stop by and say hi :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2011 Francesco Francavilla

1 comment:

Unknown said...

when are you coming to New York City Mr Francavilla, i think you should replace Jock for all Detective Comics Covers and Art.