Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lone Ranger / Zorro #4 Cover

Lone Ranger - Death of Zorro #4 Cover
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Hello Pulp Friends,

I can finally share with you this cover for the 4th issue of Lone Ranger: Death of Zorro mini, solicited in April's Previews. I think it might be the best cover for this mini so far, but I might be biased so I am leaving it at yout o decide if it is :)
Fun fact: The little Escher thing going on almost confused me a couple of times while drawing it ;)

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2011 Francesco Francavilla

6 comments:

Mike Hawthorne said...

That is truly brilliant, my friend!! You're a genius!

Mike

Philip A. Buck said...

ditto, DITTO!

Faff said...

Absolutely superb. I'd buy the poster. (Dynamite have to make a poster of this one)

Brian said...

That, Sir, is a great illustration.

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Love it! :)

Unknown said...

Not many artists could pull off such a complicated composition while still making it readable. Wonderfully done, sir!

-Dave