Sunday, May 22, 2011

Warlord of Mars - Fall of Barsoom #2 Cover

WARLORD OF MARS: FALL OF BARSOOM #2 Cover
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Hello Pulp Friends,

I can finally share the second cover I did for the WARLORD OF MARS - FALL OF BARSOOM series. Hope you guys still dig the approach ont hese :)
I literally can't wait to show you guys cover #3 I did last week and which I believe to be the best I have done for this series so far :)

I have also seen some of the interior pages of issue 1 and this is gonna be a good looking book, trust me :)

Here's the solicits for this issue:
WARLORD OF MARS: FALL OF BARSOOM #2
Written by Robert Place Napton
Art by Roberto Castro
Covers by JOE JUSKO & FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA

Scientist Tak Nan Lee resumes work on the desperately needed Atmosphere Plant as he tries to befriend the Red Martian woman he rescued from the Green Horde. Meanwhile, thousands of Greens march on the White Martian city of Thark! The story that tells the fall of Barsoom 100,000 years before John Carter continues!


Have a wonderful PULP SUNDAY everyone :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2011 Francesco Francavilla

1 comment:

dicecipher said...

Once again you knock it out of the park. It gives me the feel of Joe Kubert.