Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The LONE RANGER: Hard Country

Click on the image for the Bigger Movie Poster
LONE RANGER #6 Cover

Hello Pulp Friends :)

I can finally share this, my cover for LONE RANGER #6 and def one of my favorite covers I have done yet :)
Issue 6 will be the conclusion of ANde Parks and Esteve Polls first arc, titled HARD COUNTRY. This is a really good book which I hope you guys are pocking up.

Here's the solicts for #6:
The Hard Country arc comes to an end, as Lone Ranger is left to pick up the pieces of the town called Utopia. The Ranger faces a horrific truth at Marshal Dorsey’s ranch. Then, the villainous Marshal may be dead, but his gang still lives, and they want blood. As Tonto lies near death, Lone Ranger walks down Utopia’s main street alone, on his way to a final gunfight showdown.

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2012 Francesco Francavilla

1 comment:

bigplastichead said...

LOVE that orange! And you are right: This really has been a great series.