Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Return of THE SWAMP THING!

Click on the image for the larger BIG POSTER!!! ;)
The Swamp Thing
Hello Pulp Friends,

I am very happy to announce that my take on the Swamp Thing has been finally announced: I will be drawing issue 10, out this June, that will bring back The Swamp Thing archenemy: Anton ARCANE! (see his eye below)

Very excited about this: I read the script and Scott didn't disappoint once again: you will have high dose of CREEPY, you have been warned :)

Above is just a little poster art I did to get in the Swamp mood.
I hope you guys dig it and I hope you will be picking up Swamp Thing #10 :)

Here are the solicitation for
THE SWAMP THING #10

Written by SCOTT SNYDER
Art by FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA
Cover by YANICK PAQUETTE

On sale JUNE 6 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

• The deadly return of ANTON ARCANE!
• This is the beginning of a new chapter in the SWAMP THING saga and a perfect time to start reading!

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2011 Francesco Francavilla

1 comment:

JC said...

Great news! Swamp Thing is in my opinion one of the best tales on the shelves, and now we are in for a special treat. Great news indeed.