Sunday, August 12, 2012

Martian Pulp Sunday!!!

Invaders From Mars (1953)
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Hello Pulp Friends,

Honoring the landing of NASA's Curiosity rover on Mars, I am doing a Martian themed Pulp Sunday :)

Above is the classic "INVADERS FROM MARS" and following are in the order:
- a made up "MARS ATTACKS!" Topps' style card titled "The Welcoming"
- 2 of my personal favorite covers I did for WARLORD OF MARS - Fall of Barsoom mini
- a movie poster style for Doctor Who's special episode "THE WATERS OF MARS"

And if you can, check out my silly-toons, funny strips on my sketchblog which chronicle the adventures of Curiosity in the series titled "LIFE ON MARS" :)

Have a wonderful Pulp Sunday, everyone :)

Cheers,
Francesco
MARS ATTACKS! The Welcoming
WARLORD OF MARS: FALL OF BARSOOM #3
WARLORD OF MARS: FALL OF BARSOOM #5
Doctor WHO - The Waters of Mars

No comments: